Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, November 19, 2010

Battle of the Cranberry Sauces

Guest post written by Morgan Peters

It seems that every year after my extended family figures out who's house we're going to meet at to have our huge extended family Thanksgiving lunch together, then we have to fight and deal with second big Thanksgiving question together, what kind of cranberry sauce we're all going to have.


We corresponded through email to figure out where we were going to meet and after we figured that out, I hit reply to all and asked about the cranberry sauce. When I was doing that I was just surfing through the internet too and came across this site www.cleartvbundle.com. I think that my sister had told me about this internet company and said that she had it, so I decided to sign us up for it at home.


When it comes to cranberry sauce, I know that my kids will only eat the stuff out of the can because they won't believe me when I say that any of the other stuff is actually cranberry sauce. So I know that we'll have to have some of that to make them happy.

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello ate, just paying you a visit.. Hope you guys are doing fine.

fastrekey.com said...

Its so highly informative things are posted here. These things are the fresh and having good information are posted here, and also is seeking for this kind of information thanks for updated.