Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

FFI

1. Why does
he lost his delicious tooth that early?

2. Our great wish is to travel and see the world.

3. Thank you for being such a true friend.

4. Easter is my favorite holiday because it reminds me of the Savior's Death and Resurrection.

5. I am SO excited for our weekend escapades with the Friers.

6. We are the products that make up our minds to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my paid tasks and sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include taking my son to his karate lessons, maybe help our new friends with their move, ice skate try out for Jacob, and afternoon escapades with the Friers and Sunday, I want to attend church and teach my CTR5 class, then attend a birthday party in the afternoon!


1 comment:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

wow weekend escapades can i come can i come, what a busy weekend. mapulihan ra siguro dayon na iyang ngipon ces basin mulabaw pa ma very sweet tooth aguy samut