Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A More Enjoyable Phone Conversation

I have been thinking of what gift I would give my brother for his birthday. His birthday is already over, but I haven't not given him a present yet because I wanted to surprise him on top of he lives outside United States. I am glad he was fine to get his gift late. In two months time, we will be going to see my family and siblings; my brother will finally get his gift. Knowing he and his wife lives in an area where cellphone signal is very weak, the best gift I could give him is a home cellular booster. It would help our phone conversation clearer and longer. I tell you, it is very annoying that when in the middle of important phone conversation, all of a sudden it was cut off because of the weak signal. Having this booster is going to help us a lot. Our conversation would be enjoyable and at the same time I would be able to save phone bill by not calling him back many times!

No comments: