Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, May 13, 2011

Maternity Clothes, Why Do I Still Keep Them?

Last week before the community yard sale starts, hubby and I decided to participate by selling unwanted stuffs we have accumulated for 9 years of marriage. We thought about kitchen stuffs, old clothes, old bikes, VHS tapes, my knick knacks, toys, and old blankets. While going through our closet, I have found my old maternity clothes. I don't know why I still keep them. I can't get pregnant again even though we want to. I had a transplant 5 years ago and getting pregnant would mean risking my new kidneys. So, no pregnancy talk anymore in my house. I guess it's time to get rid of those maternity clothes though they are cute! I wonder if Kelly wouldn't mind wearing used clothes. Asking her wouldn't hurt I supposed :-)!

No comments: