Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Messy Go Round: Spaghetti

My first time to join this meme called 'messy go round.' I am sure every parent has plenty of messes to share with us...so come on and join us :-)! Anyway, my son and hubby love spaghetti...so I make sure that once a week I serve some to them. See how messy my son when he eats his favorite food...well, at least one of his fave, lol!

I love this meme for I can share even the messes in my house created by my only son...ooops!

5 comments:

Stef said...

He's so cute! I love spaghetti too! Thanks for joining and hope to see you again next week!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Cute naman ni Jacob hehehe.. Happy mother's day ate Ces.

Shengkay said...

korek mommy cel..
dami nating messy stuff with kids..
pero looks cute pa rin ni little soltero..

MoM from Manila said...

Happy mothers' day!
bloghopping from Messy go Round
hope you can check out
My Mess

Karen Chayne said...

Happy Mom's Day to you Mommy Ces!