Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, February 3, 2012

I Love Blogging and Writing

When we moved to Virginia in 2008 due to husband's work, I was very upset. I didn't really want to move because we have been living in our first house for nearly 8 years and I have come to love the place/city. It was a great adjustment for me, but just like they say "you've got to do what you have to do." Yes, I didn't have any choice, but to follow where hubby's job take us to. Good thing I have a friend who talked me into writing online or should I say 'blogging.' She was so persistent that  took her advice though I was skeptical. To tell you frankly, I kindly of enjoyed doing it that is why I am still doing it. Blogging has helped me a lot. I got the chance on exploring the world of internet. I have search many websites that are interesting, helpful and all. One of the many websites I came across with and came to love even to this day were the triangle direct media, wordpress, blogger and paypal. Blogging had taught me many lessons and opportunity I didn't know existed.  It's been 4 years now and I still enjoy blogging and writing where I express my thoughts, feelings, ideas and opinions with my fellow bloggers and friends.

No comments: