Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Discount on Scrubs

Lately, we have been receiving a lot of flyer on the mail. It's been overwhelming! I feel like we are collecting junks. At first we were happy about it because it is very useful when we light our fireplace. But now that winter is almost over, we don't know where to put them in. Then, I thought about recycling it.; and decided to finally drop it at recycle area close to our house. But first I need to go through it to see if there is a flyer I can give to my friend, something about discount scrubs. A discount coupon can save her a few  bucks when she buys a new medical scrub. She said that scrubs can be expensive sometimes and a few bucks can save her a lot if she buys more than one pair of her uniform. It would be nice if I could be of help in anyway I can even if it just a few dollar or more.

No comments: