Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, March 23, 2012

They suspended My Blog


Late last year, I have found out that the company who hosted one of my blogs had suspended my account with them without informing me. I just realized what they did when one day I couldn’t access my blog at all. I didn't know what the problem was and did the best I could to fix the problem but to no avail. Finally, I got a hold of them after trying to contact them through phone. They told me that they suspended my account because I wasn't paying for it. Duh, I have been renewing it for the last three years, and then all of a sudden they were telling me that I wasn't paying. I didn't want to argue with them, so I just asked them what will I do to pay to activate my account again, but told me that they don't do that anymore and that they can refer me to some web hosting company they know. I just said forget it since it's kid of expensive to do that. I just asked if they can send me the activation code so I can use it when I finally get a company to host my website. Thankfully, they agreed to send it to my email.
After that experienced, I decided not to use that company again ever! I am glad to have found a company to host my websites who is reliable and can be trusted. I tell you, I never thought that such company exists. Imagine suspending my account without telling me is not acceptable.
 Anyway, I still have two blogs/sites that needs to be hosted and I am now looking for a web hosting company that is reliable, can be trusted and that offers a lot of things that can be beneficial for my websites. I have found some company, but is leaning towards one. What made me chose this certain is that my website can be up in no time (30 minutes) compare to others that will take a week or so for a website to be up. Well, I can wait that long. I have a job to do with my website that needs immediate attention otherwise I would lose some money. With this web hosting company, I just can relax while they do the transferring for me.

No comments: