Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, March 2, 2012

Excited for the Spring

Springtime is one of my favorite season aside from fall because it keeps me busy outdoor. I can do some gardening, mow the lawn, walk, ride bike or simply just sit outside on my a outdoor chair reading my books. Talking about spring, I couldn't wait till it's spring break so we can go to Utah to attend the semi - annual General Conference of the church (LDS). It will be our first time to see the prophet speaks to us face to face. After that event, we will do some camping around that state before finally going home. Too bad we planned on driving to Las Vegas to see my sister in - law and her boyfriend, but due to the fact that renting a car would costs us $400 when we return the car in Vegas instead of Utah, what a bummer. We figured flying would be better...and that's what we are planning to do.

No comments: