Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, March 26, 2012

Nice Accessory for their Motorbikes

As a birthday present for his daughter, my brother bought my niece a motorbike she can use as she travels from home to school. At first, I was like 'what?' What were you thinking? Don't you think it is dangerous for her to ride a motorbike on such a busy road? Then, my niece told me that she is only going to ride it around the campus. Then, finally I was able to breath normally, lol. I think she needs a  cortech sport saddlebags for her motorbike. Her can use one, too for his motorcycle.Alright, since this thing s not cheap, I need to start saving so that I can but both of them these accessories for their motorbike and motorcycle. Sounds like a good plan, don't you think? Hopefully, I will have enough before Christmas is here.

No comments: