Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Maximizing Our Storage Space

Preparing for emergency is one thing my family and I give so much importance when it come short and long time investments on top of our physical and spiritual well - being. That is why when you come to my house, you will notice that our pantry/utility room is full of canned foods and none perishable items. We always make sure that when a calamity arises, we are prepared and are at peace knowing that we have everything on hand. By so doing, we are now running out of space. I need to start do the  racking technique to insure that we have plenty space to move around the utility room/pantry. We need to buy at least two racks for our pantry and garage. I just need to do some research on where to find a store that offers great deals or discount on racks.

No comments: