Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Counting my Blessings!

I have been a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for 20 years. Throughout theses years there have been tests and challenges. But there are many, many more ways to kneel down and thank God (Heavenly Father) for His Infinite Love.

As the hymns says:

So amid the conflict, whether great or small,
Do not be discouraged; God is over all.
Count your many blessings; angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey's end.

("Count Your Blessings," Hymns, no. 241)

I am so grateful for God's Love for All of Us. He is and will always be with us no matter how hard life maybe. Ho loves each one of us and knows each of our need and knows us more than we know ourselves. I love him with all my might, mind and strength.

No comments: