Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friday Feast!

Eds tagged me with this cute Feast, thank you dear!

Appetizer:
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
It was five months ago when we were still living in Texas (miss that hairdresser for he did a good job with my hair)

Soup:
Name one thing you miss about being a child.
Playing almost all the time and going to bed without worry at all (and sleep like a baby)

Salad:
Pick one: butter, margarine or olive oil
Olive Oil (because it is healthy)

Main Course:
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
French, no question about it ( don't know why, but it's kinda cute and romantic :-).

Dessert:
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
Living out of the state where we live now and owning a house again and visiting my family in the Philippines again :-)!

1. kathycot 2. milet 3. And Miles To Go...4. genny 5. cecile 6. cecile2

Now, I want to share this Feast with my friends: Retchel, Jamie, Danah, Sheng and Michelle.
Keep it rolling , guys! Thanks.

No comments: