Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, July 14, 2008

TAG: Interrogate Me!

This tag is from Maybel , Juliet, Pinaymama and Imelda. Thank you Dear! I hope you won't mind that I have posted it here instead on my first blog/site.
Here goes...
1.WHAT DATE IS IT?:: July 15, 2008
2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?:: 8:00am
3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?:: Yes, at the Mall with my family
4. WHAT DID U DO THERE?:: Shopped, ate and played at Playplace
5. HOW OLD ARE U?:: 40 (tanda ko na anoh?)
6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?:: Immature sometimes
7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?:: Inang and Ama
8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?:: No, I have 4 siblings.
9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?:: Malls, Wal-Mart, Kroger, Target, Ukrops, Farmers Market and Flea Market
10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?:: Yes!
11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?:: Yes, scriptures, church magazines and self- improvement books
12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?:: I am already married
13. WITH WHOM?:: My husband, and I will marry him again if I have to
14. ARE U SPOILED?:: Yes, sometimes
15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?:: that I am a good mother and teacher. (ehem!)
16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?:: No, have a sister and three brothers
17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?:: Orlando Bloom :-)
18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?:: Sure
19. Where do u think your bestfriend is?:: Home
20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO YOUR BESTFRIEND?:: Yesterday
21. U THINK SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?:: I am not sure, but if she needs me now, am just a phone call away.
22. WHAT DO U WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?:: A trip to the Philippines
23. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?:: AUDI Convertible (only because my hubby wants one)
24. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?:: No, I don't know her, sorry :-(
25. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?:: Occasionally
26. WHAT LIP BALM DO U USE?:: Khiels
27. WOULD U GET A TATOO?:: No
28. BELLY PIERCE?:: No, not ever
29. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?:: 2 , but only have 1 (glad to him in our family)
30. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?:: No, but housework a lot!
31. ANY SONG THAT YOU'RE LISTENING?:: Love is all around
32. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?:: No
33. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?:: Bed, it is 2:01am (here now)
I am now passing it to: Gles, Lisa, Danah, Race and
Nanay Belen

1 comment:

Maybel Mateo said...

hi mommy c! tnx for posting the tag... i don't mind if you have put it here. tnx again... ingat lagi :-)