Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Question Tag

Racelyn tagged me with this one, thanks dear!

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I'm doing 10 years ago?-> Working at Bench, Japanese Company, Living in Malaysia
2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list tomorrow?->Pray right after I wake up, Go and watch the parade and fireworks for the 4th of July celebration with my family, Do barbeque in the backyard, Go to the mall to watch the movie with family and then Rest and Relax after that!
3. Snacks I enjoy:-> Fruits and nuts
4. Place where I lived:-> Philippines (Cavite,Muntinlupa, Isabela, Nueva Ecija, Mindanao), Malaysia (KL)United States (Richardson, Texas)
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:-> Help my family in the Philippines, Send all my nieces to college, Bring my parentsto live here in US (if they want to), Buy a second house, Save for emergency, Help relatives, Donate for a good cause and Travel around the World.
6. People I want to know more about:-> Online friends, people around me like: Reyapot, Ruby, Maricel, Maureen, Maybel and Winter.

1 comment:

Danah said...

got this tag. thanks!