Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Best Multi-Vitamins

I cannot believe some people think that multi-vitamins don't do any good for you. For me that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. A friend of mine also said that muti-vitamins make children eat more thus making them obese! Where in the world she learned that!? Well, she is my friend but I didn't listen and believe of what she said. I still give my son multi-vitamins. And hubby and I take the best multi-vitamins we find. I think my friend needs to read my post and click here to learn more for her to be educated of what she is missing. She is getting old and I think she needs to take multi-vitamins for strength and vitality. I have been taking multi-vitamins ever since I was a kid and it helps me with my health and well being.

No comments: