Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girls Rule: First Date

Girls Talk

It's been awhile since I last joined the meme; I will try to do better starting today :-)! Anyway, I am excited to share my first date. It was way back in 1989 when I was first asked by my first boyfriend whom I met during Single's Choir Fest at church. We were introduced by our mutual friend. I wasn't really interested with him at first, but because of his persistence effort to get to know me...I finally decided to go with him. He fetched me up at work with matching flowers and chocolates. Yup, he was so sweet and generous. Anyway, we went to have some pizza first and afterward watched a movie at SM Megamall in Ortigas. I still can remember the title of the movie starred by Dolly Parton ( Save the Best for Last). It was a love story and I like it. I tell you, he was a perfect gentleman and that it what I like about him. Our second date was the romantic one where we went to Tagaytay, sight-seeing and ate at Vista Lodge Hotel...that to me was a romantic one! Before he came back to CA, he introduced me to his parents in Pampanga.

1 comment:

niko said...

ooh my... that was very very romantic.. your first and second dates are really worth remembering ces..

thanks for joining.. are you ready for tomorrow's theme?? hihih

Niko's Blog
Yena's World
Lover's Mushroom
Girls Rule
Trendy and Heartily Yours