Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Need to Lower My A1C!

Few months after I had a kidney transplant, I developed type2 diabetes due to some of the side effects of my medications. At first I was able to control it through diet and exercise, but for whatever reason I found myself not doing anything at all to control it. My doctor and I were alarmed when all of a sudden my A1C was up to normal. He immediately put me into Glipizide to help control it. He also asked me to see a dietitian to help me with my food intake. Oh, well, I tell you, it is hard to go back into exercise and dieting. I even thought of taking glucomannan supplement to help stabilize my blood sugar. I just need to tell me doctor about this supplement before taking it to make sure that it will not interfere with the other medications I am taking. I also learn that this supplement can help on weight loss, acne prevention, colon cleanse and more.

No comments: