Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Samsung HDTV for My Parents!

Last year, I went to the Philippines to attend my grandmother's funeral. That trip served as a reunion and visit with my parents and siblings. I was kind of sad and happy at the same time, for the reason that finally my grandmother was reunited with my grandfather and is resting now. Sad, that I didn't get to see her before she died. Anyway, as I mentioned, I got to see my family and spent quality time with them. While staying with my parents, I noticed that their television was small and really old. It was hard for my father to watch his fave show because of that. So, I plan on sending my brother money to buy a bigger and better one which is Samsung HDTV. I am pretty sure that my parents is going to have so much fun watching television on big screen. When I told my father about my plan, he was kind of shy, but I can feel that he was very happy and excited!

No comments: