Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fill Ins


And...here we go!

1.
Doing good deeds always feels great.
2. The solution is
not always the best or the right one.
3.
Lately I fall asleep when in front of T.V. watching my fave show while blogging.
4. How about
going to a cool place this summer?
5. Keeping yourself fit is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine going to a cruise with your family this summer.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include take my son out at McDonald to eat and play, and do more packing afterward, and Sunday, I want to continue packing.

Since hubby is working this weekend, we don't really have any plans, but to stay home and do more packing. However, Jake and I are going out to get some fresh air and then eat and play at McDonald afterward. We don't have any special plans this weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend, friends!

No comments: