Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wishing for Baby Girl

I cannot believe it! It seems like yesterday when I was holding my newborn baby; soon he is turning six. So sad that I can't stop the time. My baby is now a sweet little boy who will be attending first grade this fall. I tell you, he is very excited ad couldn't wait to go back to school again. Anyway, talking about his coming birthday, I plan of sending our/his friends birthday invitations at least one week before his day; and so when I was at the store I looked for invitations. He said he would like to have is Toy Story 3. While there, I also saw cute birth announcements that a friend at church can use for the coming birth of her baby boy/girl. At times like this, I couldn't help but wish that I can have one more child. I really miss being pregnant and having new baby at home....that can keep me occupied. It would be nice if we have a baby girl at home...that is one wished our son will never ever get unless we decide to adopt one.

No comments: