Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, June 25, 2010

Jake and the Marching Band

While I was making some dinner tonight, my son tried to entertain himself by playing with the musical instruments toy he got from his Aunt for Christmas when he was still three year old. It was very noisy that I couldn't hear hubby talking with me on the phone at the same time. So I asked my son to play in his room for a little while; he did follow what I said and I was very glad for that. Anyway, after talking with hubby, I thought about enrolling my son at a marching band at school this coming fall. He would need at least stainless steel drum for that is what he loves to play with. I was wondering where would I find used stainless steel drum that is in good shape and very affordable. Maybe I need to look online; maybe at Craigslist.

No comments: