Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, September 17, 2010

Free Directory Submission

I noticed lately that my blogs don't get much traffic anymore. I know very well the reasons why. I have been very busy with a lot of things that I neglected them by not visiting other blogs, late updates, and so forth. Monetary wise, online offers has significantly declined due to high Real Rank. I have confided with some blogger friends about blog traffic and they said that if I need for the traffic to increase, the only choice I have is to submit my blog at directory submission services. They also said that there is a site where you can submit your blog free. My friends already submitted their blogs and the traffic went up dramatically. After hearing that great result, I now consider submitting all my six blogs and hopefully will get the same great results.

No comments: