Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, September 17, 2010

My Oily Skin

Sometimes having an oily skin is not fun at all. Good thing to know that there is something I can use for my oily skin for I am so tired of seeing it shines even after few minutes of cleaning or washing my face. I fairness, I am still lucky because my skin is not prone to acne even though it is oily. I heard that some people get pimples and acne because their skin are oily, but not mine. That is one thing I am thankful for. I am also glad that they make cosmetics and cleanser especially designed for oily skin that way people know which products to use in all types of skin, be it dry, oily and normal. We can even buy best acne products for oily skin! What about that!? Isn't it great or what? Indeed modern technology has come along way. Everyday new products are discovered and tested to be safe and effective for the use of man (everyone, that is).

No comments: