Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jake was Bullied

As a parent, I tend to worry too much about my child. I want to protect him from any harm that may come his way. One thing I was worried about before he even started going to school was bullying. My son is a very innocent boy who is friendly and patient. When someone hurt him he will never fight back, but cry. The other day, he told me that two older kids at school tried to hurt him. He was in the bathroom when these boys asked him to get out of their way. Confused, my son asked them 'why' they didn't say anything, but yell on him; scared, Jacob immediately ran away. I told him next time they bully him again tell it to his teacher so they would do something about it. I just don't know what will I do when they actually hurt him physically. Bullying must be taken seriously. Many children even teenagers were not able to tolerate it and did something they thought was the solution to their problem ended hurting themselves. I don't want that to happen to my son. So much on bullying, I need to hit the hay soon, but before I do that, need to clean myself up, brush my teeth and clean my face real well to avoid acne and other skin blemishes. I use blackhead remover to clean the area around my nose for I see couple of blackheads showing up.

No comments: