Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, September 17, 2010

My Fave TV Show, Monk

Before I went to my son's school this afternoon, I was busy finishing online tasks. I don't know about you, guys but sometimes I can't really concentrate writing when there are noises around, but if the TV is, I wouldn't mind the noise especially if the tv shows that's on is my favorite one. Anyway, while I was watching my favorite TV show "Monk" this morning, I can't help but notice that some of the advertisement is all about skin problems and the treatment you can use to get rid of it; for instance products for acne, cellulite and freckles. They sound so good to be true because of the testimonies of the people who have tried the products. What is more surprising to me is the disease called herpes which I seldom hear. Do you know that you can find cures for herpes online? Yes, so look online, you will be glad you did.

No comments: