Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Fill Ins


Have a great weekend and labor day everyone; here is my share for this week's Friday Fill Ins....hope you guys like it :-).

1. Family is ordained of God.
2. When some people are thinking, they walk back and forth.
3. I love a DSLR camera or macbook, but couldn't afford it; hubby said we need to save for it.
4. Beef stew and corned bread makes a good meal.
5. I've got the strong faith in God to be healed.
6. I thought she could be trusted since she is a relative, : wth!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Monk marathon, tomorrow my plans include laundry and walking at the park with my son and Sunday, I want to wake up early for church service and then the usual, a relaxing Sunday night with my hubby and son!

No comments: