Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, August 1, 2008

I am trying to be like Jesus

I am so grateful to a very goodfriend of mine, Juliet for reminding me of who I am and what I should be doing as a woman of faith. I am a child of God and I should be setting a good example to people around me who aren't of my faith. I felt so guilty and ashamed for what I did; and I know that I need to repent and mend my ways. And everytime I think about it, I can't help but cry. To others it isn't that bad at all, but to me and to the people I know and who knows me, it is bad. I hope and pray not to make the same mistake again and try not to be tempted to do anything like it. This Song reminds me of who I am and what God wants me to be and to do. In the scriptues we read: "What manner of men ought me to be? and Jesus said: Even as I am."

I'm trying to be like Jesus, I'm following in His ways.
I'm trying to do what He did, in all the I do and say.
At times I am tempted to make a wrong choice,
Then the Holy Spirit enters into my thought;
Whispers: Love one another as Jesus Loves You.
Try to be like Him in all that you do
Be getle and loving in deed and in thought
For thses are the things Jesus taught.

I'm trying to love my neghbors.
I learning to serve my friends.
I look for the day of gladness,
When Jesus will come again.
I try to remember the lessons He taught
Then the Holy Spirit enters into my thought
Saying: love one another as Jesus Loves You
Try to be like Him in all that you do
Be gentle and loving in deed and in thought
For these are the things Jesus taught.

No comments: