Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The way I look!

When I was still single, I used to hang out with friends at work all the time. My friends and I are very different from each other, in our style, the way we dress and even the way we act. I always stand out from the rests of us because I was always the one who is very shy, simple and very conservative. Being around my friends most of the time made me overcome my shyness. And every time I see a very neat and good looking guy, I gave him my very sweet smile, which was the way I flirted and that caught his attention. Anyway, that was not the only thing I have catched guys attention, it was my Victory Hair that is very smooth and very silky to the touch that I can’t stop my self from touching it and that will definitely catch guy's attention. Do you know the reason behind my nice looking hair? Because I am using Extreme Style by VO5.

By the way, if you want to learn more about flirting style in order to attract guys attention, play the flirty game online by Extreme Style by VO5. It is called
Ultimate Flirting Championship , where you can register and play for points and create your own profile to join the chatroom where in two other people join in. The video game is very fun and exciting! Just click the widget and start having fun!

No comments: