Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, September 29, 2008

Dragon Naturally Speaking, improves your Life!


When we were in Texas, I tried so hard to learn to type so when I get a job, it will be easy for me to type faster and easier without looking on the keyboard. It was hard but I learned, anyway. One of my dream jobs is to work at the office where I just sit and type and do office works just like the people I know. Then, I got a job where I do not have to work outside home. With the job I have now, I do a lot of typing. And it gives my hands strain, and that makes it harder for me to type.

Then I read about the Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 Preferred and how it can help improve health and performance at work. With this new software, it can also help small businesses and computer to create documents, emails and reports three times faster than we type. We can search the internet without typing but by using voice dictation and will be edited using Microsoft word and etc… Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Standard is 99% accurate and you can be sure that there is no mistake in spelling.

You can learn more about it at NY Times Review of Dragon NaturallySpeaking. I am sure you will be amazed on how much you can do using Dragon Naturally Speaking software at home and work. If you want to get one, go to their website and start enjoying your job with less work but better efficiency.

No comments: