Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, September 29, 2008

Images of a mother...

I am a mother of two and I never regret it. I always love to see those women who are very successful with their career, but that was before I become a mother. Nowadays, I am have more respect with mothers who chooses to stay at home, look after the kids and at the same time manage to make money...these are incredible women and I salute each one of every mommy including you who read this. I want to share this to every mothers and if you happen to be a father, you will appreciate your wife more.

I especially like this part -- images of mother, at the moment i am at the 4 years of age stage which is can do anything, i know your quite confuse of what i am talking about but read on and see what i mean.

Real Mothers don't eat quiche; they don't have time to make it.
Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils are probably in the sandbox.
Real Mothers often have sticky floors, filthy ovens and happy kids.
Real Mothers know that dried play dough doesn't come out of shag carpets.
Real Mothers don't want to know what the vacuum just sucked up.
Real Mothers sometimes ask 'Why me?' and get their answer when a little voice says, 'Because I love you best.
'Real Mothers know that a child ' s growth is not measured by height or years or grade...
It is marked by the progression of Mama to Mum to Mother...

The Images of Mother
4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mummy can do anything!
8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mum knows a lot! A whole lot!
12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.
14 YEARS OF AGE - Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.
16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.
18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!
25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it.
35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's get Mum's opinion.
45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder what Mum would have thought about it?
65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mum.

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!

It makes my day every time I read this. Hope you feel the same way as I do.

No comments: