Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mace Pepper Spray, protection from harm

Are you looking for a pepper mace or spray that can come very handy when it comes to protecting yourself or your loved ones? If so, then planet mace.com is the place for you where you can buy pepper spray, and stun gun for a very reasonable price. I found one that I was looking for and that is the Mace Triple Action Pocket Model Keychain. This one combines OC pepper with Tear Gas along and Ultraviolet (UV) marking dye to give you all the benefits of individual sprays. It is easy to handle and fits with woman’s hands, effective range of 6 to 12 feet, with 5 one second bursts. It has flip top safety cap to insure use only when needed and comes with keychain

I picked this Mace Triple Action Pocket Model Keychain because it can come handy especially at night when my husband and I are going for a walk especially down the dark alley in our neighborhood. It is also very useful when my son and I are walking down the scary part of the town for a little window shopping. I will surely buy this one for me and for my husband to ensure our safety during those times where we need to protect ourselves and the one we love.

Mace pepper spray is also best for my nieces who goes home alone after school which mostly at night. You can even use at the dog who is trying to attack you. This can be a great present especially now that the holiday season is fast approaching. So if I were you, I would stock some pieces of this mace pepper spray to give to loved ones, friends or anybody whom you think will benefit from using it. Mace triple action pocket model keychain is simply a simple way to protect yourself and your loved ones from harm.

1 comment:

andy said...

Pepper Sprays can really help you defend yourself from human or animal attacker. One should learn how to use it properly though. Otherwise by using the spray the wrong way you could just make the attacker more aggressive and more dangerous. If you want to learn more here's the useful site about pepper spray. With pepper spray in your pocket and the right knowledge you'll certainly feel more safe on the street.