Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Questions and Answers Tag

Grabbed this over Hannah's blog! Thanks Dear!

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:......We can never pay the price of admission into the kingdom of God.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?...... Stereo
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?...... Food network, Rescue Chef
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:......1:30 am
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?......1:25 am
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?......Air-Conditioner
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?......Dinner time, went to Chinese Buffet Restaurant with son and hubby
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?......PayPerPost
9. What are you wearing?......T-shirt and Pajama
10. Did you dream last night?......Yup, but have forgotten anout it already
11. When did you last laugh?...... Before we went out for dinner, when my son was making some funny faces
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?......Family Portrait
13. Seen anything weird lately?......I am pretty sure I did, but for some reaon, I can't remember it.
14. What do you think of this quiz?......Fun
15. What is the last movie you saw?......Flags of our Fathers
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?......Pay Tithing
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:......Can't afford to get pregnant again, even though we want more kids :-(
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?.......Racial discrimination and Prejudice
19. Do you like to dance?......Yes, a litle bit
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a boy?......we named her, Ruth
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?......I wouldn't be here (U.S.) if I don't

1 comment:

Momgen said...

I have also a tag like this in my other blog but anyway I got you a tag also....

Click me for the tag