Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, September 5, 2008

Patience, Love and Forgiveness

At the first day of school, I dropped my son at school. He wasn't very happy about that. Then, he got excited when we got there. But, when it was time to pick him up, he wasn't very happy because he was the only one who didn't ride the bus; so we decided to let him ride the bus the third day. He was so excited. Oh, boy, he was so brave being the first timer in the big yellow bus. Anyway, after school the school bus dropped him off and the driver said he was crying. We never know what was the reason, but we suspected that because of the hot weather. Today is friday, we woke up early so we won't miss the bus, but unfortunately, he missed it because he lost his badge and I needed to find it but never find it anywhere in the house. I got a little bit upset because of that. I don't know why but I get upset easily somtimes even with small things like that. So I ended up dropping him off to school. It was not really a big deal, it's just that we want him to be independent and get use to riding school bus.I felt guilty, so I said sorry to my son and he gave me a hug. I just wished I can be like a child, very forgiving, humble, teachable and never hold a grudge. Jesus said: be like a little child and am working on that, still!

1 comment:

jHeLea said...

I salute you po kasi bihira sa mga parents nag so-sorry sa mga anak nila....