Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part Two)

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Yellow Jacket from Foma. He explains that "I found this clunker on Impetua's blog.". But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
~~ Right now, sleep!
28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
~~ Both.
29. How long does it take you in the shower?
~~ 20 minutes the most!
30. Can you do the splits?
~~ No!
31. What movie do you want to see right now?
~~ Angels and Demons.
32. What did you do for New Year’s?
~~ Spent time with my family, eating, talking, bonding.
33. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
~~ I don't know; I haven't seen it yet.
34. Do you own a camera phone?
~~ Yes, who doesn't? Only my parents and in-laws don't.
35. Was your mom a cheerleader?
~~ No! She's in her mid 70's.
36. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
~~ N
37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
~~ Mostly 6-7
38. Do you like Care Bears?
~~ No, my son does :-).
39. What do you buy at the movies?
~~ Popcorn and Diet Soda.
40. Do you know how to play poker?
~~ No! Not interested on learning.
41. Do you wear your seat belt?
~~ Yes, always...for I still want to live.
42. What do you wear to sleep?
~~ Pajamas (cotton)
43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
~~ None that I know of.
44. How many meals do you eat a day?
~~ At least three.
45. Is your tongue pierced?
~~ No!
46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
~~ No. I don't have account on My Space.
47. Do you like funny or serious people better?
~~ I am a serious person, that is why I like funny people :-)!
48. Ever been to L.A.?
~~ Yes!
49. Did you eat a cookie today?
~~ Yes, a piece of chocolate chips cookie.
50. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
~~ No!
51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
~~ My husband pays for it...and I steal from him.
52. Do you hate chocolate?
~~ No, I love it!
53. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
~~ Seriously, I never had a fight with my parents.
54. Are you a gullible person?
~~ Yes, I am.
55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy?
~~ Not really.
56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be?
~~ A Nurse.
57. Are you easy to get along with?
~~ Yes.
58. What is your favorite time of day?
~~ Lunch time :-)!

Join us at Sunday Stealing! You can leave a comment If you want to. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a great way to steal music!

Have a great week!!

Hootin Anni said...

I personally liked Angels and Demons better than Da Vinci Code. Hope you get to see it!!

My Stealing is now posted. If you'd like to stop by, scroll down a bit...below my photo to find 'em. Happy day to you.