Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



And...here we go!

1. I have a history of End Stage Renal Disease, luckily I have new kidneys transplanted in me.
2.
Playing piano is something I wish I knew.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate)
chocolate cupcakes I have baked half an hour ago.
4.
Mud and dirt left from flood are still on the road.
5. So that's it, that's
all I want, nothing more, nothing less.
6.
You may not have plenty of money, but having good health is a lot better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the tasks assigned for me to do, tomorrow my plans include watch the Saturday session of the General conference and Sunday, I want to attend the Sunday session of the General conference and then rest!

4 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

perti ka busy d i sa imung adlaw for task ces, maayo pka damu task. na operahan d i ka kidney ces no, sus akong inahan iya diabetes mi cause jd ug kidney karn. I love all your responses here ces very well said and done. thanks for sharing more info about you.

rjs mama said...

yummy naman what you baked mommy

mine's here

Dhemz said...

busy man diay imong weekend te....au-au diha permi...take care lagi...hope maau kana diha te...miss you....mwah!

Rechie said...

ayy...shocking tong kidney transplant revelation mo ate Cecile...thanks for sharing it with us

Great answer number 6