Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, October 5, 2009

Lucky Me!

Woke up early today and I didn't realize till now that it is my lucky day; my husband is off from work for three days and my son has no school till Wednesday :-). Yup, there is no school because of Holiday Fair for students (Texas State Fair) today and tomorrow will be Staff Development which is another holiday for the students. Both of my men are home for three days, awesome. Now, we are thinking of what to do since it is cloudy today as if it is going to rain anytime soon. I am also glad that finally, I am done with the tasks assigned with me, yeheey! Sad that I let two of them expired :-(. Oh well, there will be more coming up, hopefully! For three days, I will be spoiled again 'cause Matt will do the cooking and he will let me do my things on the internet (*grinning*) for as long as I want to!

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahahaha yippppeee that means dami a time to blog hehehe..

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories

Cacai M. said...

oi.. ka-swerte ni Te Ces.. spoiled galore jud Te Ces and that's awesome. (~_~)


THOUGHTS, IDEAS, and RESOURCES
Cacai M.'s Place

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello ate, here I am again to greet you a happy weekend.. We have three days weekend too because of Columbus day!