Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday 9: Let's Go to Bed!


Saturday 9: Let's Go to Bed

1. Has a relationship been effected by how one of you slept?
~~ Not at all for me or even my hubby for that matter.
2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
~~ I sleep on the left side of the bed, sometimes in the middle when my son decided to sleep in between hubby and me.
3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
~~ Mostly on my sides.
4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens?
~~ Right now, our bedding matches the curtains; it is goes with the Fall season...100% cotton.
5. When sleeping with someone, do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore?
~~ I don't do any on the lists, but snore...which I have no control over it.
6. What do you wear to bed? If it varies, explain.
~~ A set of pajamas most of the time and it is cotton.
7. No matter how much you love someone, would you rather alone?
~~ Sometimes if I don't have a choice.
8. Tell us about a time when you awoke in bed, saw the person next to you and thought, "Oh, no..."
~~ So far, that didn't happen yet.
9. Tell us about a time when you awoke thinking it was a different day than it was.
~~ Well, since hubby works night shift; he made our bedroom looks like it is always night because it is so dark in there. Every time I take a nap there, when I wake up, I always wonder whether is it morning or night already...weird.

1 comment:

imelda said...

i sleep on my side too ces. cant sleep flat on bed.ces ty for the donation ha? i cnt help but post ur name for transparency purposes.thanks a lot. i will withdraw the money and buy mats lang muna.hapi sunday