Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Washable Work of Art

I never thought of turning a shower curtain, pillow case, bedspread, pillow into a machine washable work of art until I came across the website called the fotobed.com. You should check this website and be impressed how wonderful their work of art were. Since Christmas is fast approaching, I am planning of giving my family and friends a truly unique gifts that everyone will love and enjoy. This is easy to do, all you have to do is upload your image and within 2-4 weeks, they will ship it for you free! And if you order a duplicate, it will only cost you half the price. For more info, visit their website then get started on your order. I will definitely order a Photo Blanket for my son, mother as well as for my mother in-law.

No comments: