Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Saturday 9: Hey Jealousy

1. Tell us a story when you got jealous.
~~ I get jealous over friends who can wear small size clothes.
2. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
~~ When I lost control over food!
3. Who do you mess with the most?
~~ Hubby, I guess!
4. Do you have any special talents? What are they?
~~ I do have a talent, but I don't think it is a special one.
5. If you could have a secret fling that no one would ever find out about, would you?
~~ I respect myself too much enough not to have a fling...I can't hide anything with God.
6. What's the furthest you've been from home?
~~ Philippines
7. How many Saturday 9 player's blogs do you typically visit?
~~ More or less, five.
8. Some great bloggers lose their "mojo" and quit blogging. Could you see that happening to you?
~~ I don't think so; I love blogging so much!
9. What's the biggest mistake you've made so far this year?
~~ Not getting out of my comfort zone as much as I should.

3 comments:

The Book Resort said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Book Resort said...

I enjoyed your answers.

I respect myself enough not to have a fling, but do indulge in chocolates. lol.

Here's mine:

http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/10/saturday-9-hey-jealousy.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my playground. I so appreciate it. I love your answers...pffft on those that can wear smaller sizes...More to love the way I look at it :) I love food...and the junkier the better LOL. Have a great week ahead my friend :)