Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, October 23, 2009

I Already Have a Woman!

This week was a crazy week for us especially during my doctor's appointment on Wednesday where in the morning, I had my iron infusion for my anemia and an afternoon appointment with my gynecologist for biopsy as well as sonogram to find out what was the underlying caused of my heavy bleeding for a month that made me severely anemic. Anyway, I spent the whole day at the hospital that day. My husband picked my son up at the school and then picked me up at the hospital afterward. While driving from school to hospital, Matt and Jake had this conversation:

Jacob: Daddy, where's Mommy?
Daddy: She is at the hospital.
Jacob: Why? Is she having a baby?
Daddy: No! Why did you ask that?
Jacob: Because I want to see a baby.
Daddy: Well, you will see a baby once you have a wife.
Jacob: What is wife, Daddy?
Daddy: Your woman.
Jacob: But I already have a woman.
Daddy: Oh, who is your woman, then?
Jacob: Mommy!
Daddy: She is not your woman, she is my woman.
Jacob: No, Daddy! She is my woman.
Daddy: No, she's not!
Jacob: Yes, she is!
Daddy: Oh well, whatever you say...(giving up with the conversation, lol!


I was laughing when my husband relayed their conversation to me :-)!

8 comments:

Dhemz said...

hahhaha....oh my...makaluha luha man sad ko ug basa ani...and at the same time...I had a good laugh....the conversation is too sweet....:)

so how was your appnt te? hope everything went well...miss you ateCes...

asa man mo this weekend?

Lulu said...

that is cute!!!

Joro Livelihood said...

away na noon sila..hehe

Anonymous said...

hahaha nkakatuwa nman c jacob at nkipag conversation pa sa daddy nya c nicole kaya sasabihin nya yan kay hubby kahit na di xa yung real dad nya pero daddy's girl c nicole lagi hanap c hubby pag dumating c hubby at narinig pinto na nag bukas takbo agad ng daddy ng daddy

Anonymous said...

heheheh.. that's nice Te Ces.. wow.. I remember some friend in blogland said also about this and I find it cute and lovely!


Cacai M.
Cacai M.'s Place
THOUGHTS, IDEAS, and RESOURCES

Juliet said...

ang sweet naman ni jacob :-)

Tetcha said...

We can't argue with kids. They have their minds made up. Haha!

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Nag agik agik ik ko ug katawa dri ces intawn sd sa gwapo nga anak. Woman lge intawn ka niya oi, unsaon nlng ni si jacob, maglisud ni pangita ug asawa inig dako ky walay preha sa ka maayo sa iya mama.

Nalingaw ko sa ilang conversation, thanks for sharing ces, it cracked me up as in.

Ka daghan ba d i nimu appointment ces oi, my gosh ka damu sa mga test. Sus maayo unta silingan ta ky tabangan tika dha aron kapahuway ka. Hope you are fine and mahuman na unta na mga sakit sakit ug balik sa normal imu blood.

Unsa lingaw ninyo this weekend? kami pundo balay nothing elses newheheheheh