Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, April 27, 2009

The 8 Tag

Got this tag from Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts. Thanks dear for this one. Sure appreciate the thoughts.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. The end of Jacob's Pre-K this school year.
2. Moving out of state.
3. My husband's next job.
4. Jacob's Birthday this July.
5. Next week's outing on the beach at Virginia Beach.
6. Our 9th Wedding Anniversary this September.
7. A reunion on my family side.
8. Our second house/home.

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Get my son ready for school.
2. Check my blood sugar level out.
3. Ate breakfast with my husband.
4. Went to church with hubby and son.
5. Took a nap after lunch.
6. Watched Disney with hubby and son after dinner.
7. Read book, pray and put my son to bed.
8. Prepared my son backpack for school, worked with my blogs and dropped EC's before finally going to bed.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Visit my family in the Philippines with hubby and son.
2. Exercise more with hubby.
3. Have more time playing with my son.
4. Have more time to read good books.
5. Have more time to blog.
6. Go back to school and earn a degree in Nursing.
7. Have more patience with son and hubby.
8. Go to the temple often.

8 Shows I Watch
1. Good Morning America
2. Super Why
3. Antique Show
4. Ugly Betty
5. George Lopez
6. Globe Trekker
7. News at 8
8. Jeopardy

8 People I Tag
1. Juliet of My Little LoveBugs
2. Sweetipie of Texas Life
3. Beng of Beng's Entertainment Spree
4. Meryl of Places, Peoples, Events, Good Food and My Life
5. Tata of AngelMist
6. Maria of Maria is Living in America
7. Karla of Be Learned, Originate your Gains
8. Geraldine of Embracing my Past, Present and Future Life


No comments: