Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Best Vacations Are Free!

After my two weeks trip to the Philippines for my grandmother's funeral, my husband and I decided to go on a vacation this summer. We are planning to spend it in Florida since it is the closest place where my cousin and her family lives. It will be a little reunion for us. Kissimmee is the place we've all agreed to meet and have fun summer vacation, where both families will bond and have fun times together. It would be even better for us because we can save our money for the trip because of Kissimmee Freedom Sweepstakes. I have signed up to enter the contest; if I get lucky these are the prizes I'll get:

  • a 6-night stay for four at the luxurious Omni ChampionsGate Resort which includes dinner in one of five unique onsite restaurants with breakfast daily

  • a couple’s massage at the Omni ChampionsGate Resort’s European-style spa

  • Camp Omni Kids’ escape for two

  • a one-day Cabana rental

  • a round of golf for two at the ChampionsGate Golf Club

So, if you are looking for a luxurious vacation, you better visit their site for more details and enter the sweepstakes. Who knows you might be the lucky one to get the dream vacation you have been wishing for, for a long time now. Lose nothing for it is free and no purchase necessary.

Post?slot_id=36285&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: