Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, April 20, 2009

Blog Aggregator Hosting

Calling all my blogger friends. I would like you all to know that I have created a blog aggregator for myself and wanted to invite you to join me. By so doing, we will make this into a multi-aggregator. All you, guys need to do is click HERE and then register you blog in “Add My Blog”, then your blog is added right away. For instance, you are In if your blog is affiliated to this community Aggregator. Anything you will published, will instantly send the feed into our group's community aggregator. This will help your blogs get more visitors or traffic you would imagine possible. Please do not hesitate to join for you have nothing to lose but gain traffic on your blog. Your blog will only be accepted if the content of it is family oriented. Interested? Check FeedCluster.com aggregators out and avail of free registration...then be an aggregator owner yourself.

No comments: