Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to School Shopping Fun

This guest post from Walter Horn

My daughter and I got online the satalite internet today to shop for back to school clothes. I really like the convenience of shopping online with hughes net internet, especially where we live in such a rural area. The nearest mall is almost three hours away. I am very happy with the speed of our satellite connection, any kind of online shopping was very difficult with the old dial up service we were using.


I think I get a better deal online anyway. I scored a really nice assortment of clothes and accessories on Ebay. I also like shopping Sears and JC Penney. My daughter is still little enough to like all the cute, little dresses and skirts, so I stocked up on those. I think we ended up 5 different dresses, 2 skirts and 5 pairs of jeans. I, also,I ended up buying 10 different tops. I am hoping she doesn't hit a big growing streak before she has a chance to wear all these clothes out a little bit. I think maybe I got a little carried away, but buying clothes for little girls is so fun! Although I may not be having such a good time when the credit card bill arrives. Oh well, they are only little once.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maayo pa diri busy sa GP hehe