Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jake's Sunday Smile

I so love this photo of my son when we went to the park one Sunday afternoon after attending church meeting. Here he was seating on his Mickey Mouse picnic chair; he just finished playing at he playground and walking with Daddy :-). His smile is very sweet. Yup, his love for picture and posing is back and I am so glad for that. Now, he will even pose without me asking and would ask me to take a picture of him.

The place by the way was at Lake Ray Hubbard in Garland, Texas. It is a pretty big lake with spacious playground and walking trails, and a great place to go picnic, ride boat, hike, play sports or simply hang around and enjoy the scenery.



3 comments:

Tetcha said...

I love that smile, too! Binatang-binata na ang dating!

Dhemz said...

ayay! pagka cute aning imong ulitawo te woi....pogi man kau!

Unknown said...

Every children feel entertainment in playground place for playground equipment.