Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Friday Fill - Ins # 130

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. She had a great great way to make me feel better when I am down.
2. My husband, Matt is by my side, always.
3. I know this: Families can be together forever.
4. In this life, I have so much to learn still.
5. These words apply to me: patient, forgiving, unselfish, organized, God-fearing, and optimistic.
6. When my husband came home from work this morning, the sun was shining.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleping early, tomorrow my plans include going out with my son and Sunday, I want to go to church with my hubby and son!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice plan for the weekend ces, ni apil sd ko ani friday fill-ins sa ako sissys pastime.