Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Moen Faucets

When we were looking for an apartment to rent back in Texas, my husband couldn't find any that likes. So he decided that we go back to the apartment complex where we used to live before we bought our first house. He went ahead and phoned them. Good thing that it was under new management and they just renovated some of their units. Fortunately, we got one of them. I was very impressed to see what they did with the apartment. I love everything in it, new paints, carpet, window treatments, new counter tops both in the bathroom and kitchen, light fixtures, and bathroom and kitchen fixtures. The thing is that they put new Moen faucets in there! I love it! What about you? Wouldn't you like this apartment? I bet you would!

No comments: