Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, June 26, 2009

A Window Shopper!

You're a Window Shopper!

You know that shopping's a blast, but you prefer to save your money.

You hardly ever give into an impulse buy, unless it's a total steal.

You've always got the most money of your friends - and you never have to borrow.

And you've got a nice wardrobe too ... of classic pieces that last years!

Do You Shop More Than Most Women?

I am just being frugal. And don't want to buy money; because for me borrowing money is like getting into debt. If I need something, I need to save for it. The same principle I am teaching my son. " Do not get into debt as much as possible; When you need something, save for it." Getting into deep debt is like getting yourself into prison. Not knowing how to pay it, robs your peace, thus you making you prisoner of your own debt."

No comments: