Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, June 29, 2009

Thanks Mr. G (Google)

For me, Mr. G is still nice to me when my blog with a PR2 increases its PR to 3, while my the other 2 blogs with PR2 decreases from 2-1 and 2-0 or n/a. Thanks Mr. G for thinking of my blogs :-)! By the way, I am not really concerned about my PR, I just get excited every time Dhemz tells me that my blogs gets or even increases their ranks :-). Thanks, Dhemz for reminding me about it every time. It inspires me to do better when it comes to updating my blogs as well as with my grammar *wink*, for I am not good with it.

3 comments:

Dana Telecom said...

Yah, thanks to Mr. G from me too. :D

ale said...

HELLO, IM SISTER LDS FROM MEXICO CITY AND I AND MY FAMILY PROBABLY GET TO Cranfield University in October, Would you please mention one WARD NEAR THERE? THANKS.

blu said...

congratulations sis! i am so happy to have found a mormon blogger on the net too.

here's my blog: The Earning Student.